We've tried to answer all the common questions for you here, but if you still cannot find the answer to your question please contact us.
Are there concessions for carers and PAs?
Yes, a carer/PA will be admitted free of charge with a paying disabled attendee. Please email use once you have bought your full price ticket to have a carer ticket issued.
Do I need a ticket for my baby/toddler?
Under 5s do not need to pay to enter when accompanied by a full paying adult.
I’ve bought a ticket but now I can’t make it. Can I have a refund?
We are unable to offer refunds for tickets, but you are welcome to give them to a friend or family member. If you have purchased a ticket for the wrong day please email us and we assist you in changing the ticket day.
Are there any age restrictions at the show?
Everyone is welcome at PLAY Expo Glasgow however under 16s will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Some of the tournaments may carry age restrictions. These will be clearly marked and, where possible, advised on the website in advance.
Games with a PEGI age rating of 18 will be cordoned off and will not be accessible by anyone who cannot prove that they are over 18.
Can I take photographs and videos at the event?
Photography and videoing is permitted in most areas, however we ask that you do not bring large cameras and equipment that will cause a trip hazard or disrupt others enjoyment of the show.
Some exhibitors may have there own restrictions, however these will be clearly signed.
Will those who buy tickets in advance get priority?
Yes. Doors will open at 10:00 for people who have bought their tickets in advance. On the door ticket sales will commence at 11:00.
Our priority at opening will be to get everyone through the doors as quickly as possible and this will include 'pre-processing' of those who already have tickets. This will be done by scanning tickets and handing out wristbands prior to opening.
What time should I arrive?
You are welcome to arrive at any time before the opening times (10am for advance tickets and 11am for on the day sales), however we ask that you do not arrive too far in advance of the opening times.
Do I have to pay an additional booking fee for my ticket?
No, all booking fees are included in the ticket price.
What are the dates and opening times for PLAY Expo Glasgow.
Saturday 17 June 2017 – 10:00 to 18:00
Sunday 18 June 2017 – 10:00 to 18:00
On the Door Tickets
Saturday 17 June 2017 – 11:00 to 18:00
Sunday 18 June 2017 – 11:00 to 18:00
When will tickets go on sale?
Monday 1 November 2016 at 09:00
Will there be a bar and food at the venue?
There will be a bar at the venue that will provide hot, cold and alcoholic drinks and will server hot and cold food.
You are not permitted to bring your own food and drink into the venue.
How do I get a Press Pass?
A limited number of Press Passes will be made available. You may apply via our contact page.
Press Pass Terms & Conditions
- Applications received after 2 June 2017 will not be processed.
- If approved, press passes will give you free entry to the expo.
- Press passes are strictly non-transferable. You may be asked to provide suitable photo ID when presenting your ticket.
- A maximum of two press passes will be allocated to a publication.
- Press passes give entry to the expo only. They do not give priority access to features or tournaments.
- We reserve the right to decline a press pass request.
- You will still be able to cover the event and report on it if you purchase a standard ticket.
- Please give up to four weeks for your application to be processed.
- Applicants must be over 16.
- We will create a press attendee list which will be forwarded onto all exhibitors prior to the event.
- Organisers and PLAY Expo spokespeople will be available so interview throughout the weekend, however we cannot guarantee they will have time to talk to everyone.
What tournaments can I enter?
Details on exact tournaments will be added closer to the event. We will have free entry tournaments and pay to enter tournaments.
How much are tickets for PLAY Expo Glasgow?
Adult tickets are £15 and Child (Under 16) tickets are £10. A family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children) costs £40, a saving of £10.
Discounted weekend tickets are also available.